Greetings fellow hoopers!
Like hula hooping, jump roping is a great way to incorporate fitness and nutrition into your daily routine. I’m taking a poll today to find out a little bit about jump roping … because Peggy Noodle’s next adventure will include another universal activity: jumping rope.. Please pass the word and leave a comment!
- What’s your favorite jump rope trick?
- Would you rather jump rope by yourself or do double-dutch?
- What’s your favorite jump rope chant?
- What is the hardest jump rope trick you’ve ever tried?
- What’s the silliest name for a jump rope trick?
- What jump rope trick would you love to be able to do?
- How old were you when you started jump roping?
While researching books, I love to read as much as I can about a subject. I’ve had a great time reading up on jump roping. Here in central North Carolina, we have two amazing jump roping teams: the Cary YMCA Super Skippers, and the Durham Bouncing Bulldogs. Got any amazing jumpers in your neck of the woods?